Your SafeguardAgainst property loss and personal liability
Unfortunately, sometimes bad things happen. We get car insurance, homeowners insurance and health insurance to be on the safe side. But what if you are a renter? Who protects your belongings and makes sure you are not held responsible for personal or property damage at your apartment?
If you rent an apartment, condo, or home, renters insurance is your safeguard against property loss and personal liability.
Imagine the following scenarios
- What if all your clothes, TV, computer, furniture, and other belongings were destroyed by fire? Could you replace them, immediately, out of pocket?
- Could you be held liable if your friends or family were injured on the apartment grounds or in your apartment?
- What if your apartment unit was broken into and your personal property was stolen? How would your belongings be replaced?
Fire. Injury. Robbery.Bad things happen
These are just a few reasons why people get renters insurance. It is up to you to protect your belongings and prepare for the unexpected. ResidentShield has the coverage to help you get back on your feet when bad things happen.
ResidentShield Can Help
- Protect you against the financial risk associated with property damage
- Insure full replacement value for your personal property
- Provide you with quick payment for approved claims
- Provide temporary living expenses if the residence is uninhabitable due to a covered loss
- Give you peace of mind